IV.1.1) Nature of procedure
Select the nature of the procedure used in the procurement (see procurement procedures)
- Enter the additional information on the type of procedure if applicable
IV.1.3) Information about a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system
Select ‘The procurement involves the establishment of a framework agreement’ if applicable
- If selected, additional fields to be filled out will appear below. Select whether the framework agreement is to be established with a single operator or with several operators
- If you select ‘with several operators’, enter the envisaged maximum number of participants in the field that appears
- In the case of a restricted procedure, the option ‘The procurement involves the setting up of a dynamic purchasing system’ will also appear for selection
- If the duration of the framework agreement exceeds four years, enter a detailed justification in the field below (max. 400 characters)
IV.1.6) Information about electronic auction
* This section is not included in all forms
- Select ‘An electronic auction will be used’ if applicable and enter the additional information concerning the electronic auction in the field that appears (max. 400 characters)
IV.2) Administrative information
IV.2.2) Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
- Enter or select from the calendar menu the time limit for the receipt of tenders or requests to participate.
IV.2.4) Languages in which the tenders or requests to participate may be submitted
- Select the languages in which the tenders or requests to participate must be submitted
IV.2.6) Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
- Enter the minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender. Enter the dates directly in the field or choose them from the calendar view.
- Specify the date or
- Duration in months
IV.2.7) Conditions for opening of tenders
Note! This section will not open to be filled out for all procedures. Neither does this section have any underlying system functionality. Tenders can be opened as soon as the time limit has expired irrespective of the specified date and time.
- Enter the date and time when the tenders will be opened. Enter the dates directly in the field or choose them from the calendar view.
- Optional information includes the place and information about authorised persons and opening procedure