Processing of applications
The applications to participate received in the dynamic purchasing system are displayed on the ‘Processing of applications’ tab. The requests are displayed according to the following classification:
- In progress
- The tab displays the requests that have not yet been accepted or rejected by the contracting entity
- The requests are broken down to those received during the set-up stage and those received during the procurement stage
- The tab displays the requests that have been accepted into the dynamic purchasing system
- The tab displays the requests rejected by the contracting entity
- In progress
- The tab lists the tenderers who have viewed the invitation to participate in the purchasing system but who have not submitted a request
- Exit requests
- The tab displays the tenderers who have been accepted to the purchasing system but who have requested to exit the system
- Exit requests are processed on this tab
- Exited and removed
- The tab displays the tenderers who have exited or been removed from the purchasing system
A previously rejected supplier cannot be selected to be included in the purchasing system without a new application. The rejection of a previously accepted supplier is possible, but a separate feature is used for this purpose (see “Removing a supplier from the purchasing system”).
The system will send an e-mail reminder of any pending requests to participate that have been received more than 7 days ago.
Accepting or rejecting a request
Requests can be accepted/rejected all at once or separately for each tenderer.
To process the tenderer’s request, click the tenderer’s name in the list displayed on the ‘In progress’ tab.
A view opens where you can view the tenderer's request to participate and accept or reject it.
- Application documents
- View the request to participate and the attachments accompanying it, if any, submitted by the tenderer
- Go to review
- Open comparison table
- Processing the request
- Mark the request as accepted or rejected (Note! If the procurement has been divided into lots, select the sub-areas to which the tendered is to be accepted. Requests can be accepted or rejected. If the tenderer is accepted to sub-area A, then check sub-area A. The application is automatically rejected with regard to sub-area B when this sub-area is left unchecked.)
- In the text field, enter the reasoning for the acceptance or rejection to be sent to the tenderer
- Include an attachment if applicable
- Click ‘Save and send’
- The choices made are saved and an e-mail with reasoning is sent to the tenderer
Accepting/rejecting tenderers all at once
- At the end of the tenderers’ rows on the ‘In progress’ tab, select the tenderers you want to include in the group review
- Click ‘Group review’ and view the tenderers’ details in a single view
- From this view, you can send a collective acceptance/rejection message to the tenderers as explained above.
Removing a supplier from the purchasing system
The contracting entity that owns the purchasing system may remove a supplier from the purchasing system. Reasons for the removal must be stated, and the removal decision complete with reasoning will be communicated to the supplier through the system by e-mail. The reasoning is saved in the ‘Exited and removed’ section under the tenderer concerned.
To remove an accepted supplier from the purchasing system, click the supplier's name on the ‘Accepted’ tab.
- In the text field, enter the reasoning for the removal to be e-mailed to the supplier
- Click the ‘Delete and send’ button to confirm
- Attachments can also be added to the processing of the request
Processing an exit request
A tenderer who has been selected as a supplier to the purchasing system may also submit a request for exiting the purchasing system. This will be notified to the contracting entity by e-mail, after which the contracting entity will make a decision in response to the request. The contracting entity may either accept or reject the exit request.
To process the exit request, click the supplier’s name on the ‘Exit requests’ tab.
- The view that appears shows the supplier's reasoning for the exit request
- ‘Accept exit request’ or
- ‘Reject exit request’
- In the text field, enter the reasoning for the decision that will be sent to the supplier by e-mail
- Add an attachment if applicable
- Click ‘Save and send’ to confirm your selections
Irrespective of whether the supplier exited from the purchasing system on their own or the contracting entity’s initiative, the supplier will no longer receive information about new internal competitive tenderings or other messages related to the purchasing system. This will have no effect on any contracts concluded with the removed supplier that are currently in force.
Any complaints concerning the removal will be processed outside the system, but irrespective of the complaint, the supplier will no longer be able to participate in the purchasing system. However, the tenderer may submit a new request to participate after their removal from the purchasing system.