SECTION I: Contracting authority
The fields in this section will be populated with the information in the procurement notice being cancelled.
SECTION II: Object
II.1) The scope of the contract
- Add CANCELLATION NOTICE before the name of the procurement
- Reference number: The information is copied from the procurement notice
Information to the following fields will be copied from the procurement notice:
II.1.2) The main CPV code *
II.1.3) Type of contract *
II.1.4) Short description *
II.1.7) Total value of the procurement (excluding VAT)
Leave this section blank since no contract will be awarded
If the contract has not been divided into lots, fill out the following fields as explained in SECTION II: Object of the contract.
If the contract has been divided into lots, fill out the following section as explained in SECTION II.2: Description (contract divided into lots).
II.2.2) Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3) Place of performance
II.2.4) Description of the procurement
II.2.5) Award criteria *
II.2.11) Information about additional procurement options *
II.2.13) Information about European Union funds *
II.2.14) Additional information
SECTION IV: Procedure
Fill out the details as explained in SECTION IV: Procedure.
IV.2) Administrative information
IV.2.1) Previous publication concerning this procedure
Enter the OJEU number of the original procurement notice
SECTION V: Conclusion of the contract
A contract/lot is awarded
- Select ‘No’
V.1) Information on non-award
- Select ‘Other reasons (discontinuation of procedure)"
- In the resulting field, enter the HILMA number of the original procurement notice
SECTION VI: Complementary information
VI.3 Additional information
- Enter the reason for cancellation
- If the procurement will be repeated and the date is known, enter the date of the upcoming competition here (e.g. month/year)
VI.4) Appeal procedures
The information for this section is copied from the procurement notice.
Preview and publish
- Check that all the required information has been entered
Publish the notice to HILMA