Use a previous notice as a template for a new notice
- Select a folder to fetch a tendering process from
- Select the desired tendering process from the folder list
- In the right-hand pane, click “Create a new notice using this as a template”
- NOTE! You can also use the new procurement object criteria. In this case, select: "Create a new notice based on this one and switch to new criteria >>"
- The notice will open in the call for tenders creation state as a new call for tenders with all of the previous details already completed, excluding the dates (note: the notice type will be the same as on the template)