Click “Open tenders”
After this, the view will switch to creating the opening document
NOTE: Enter all possible paper tenders before clicking the "Open tenders".
An opening document will be created when they are opened for the first time. The comparison and decision documents can only be edited after the opening document has been generated. Fill in all of the information below. The opening document can be opened in PDF format for printing after saving.
- “Location”: enter details about where the tenders are being opened
- “Present”: enter the name of the person or select the person from the menu
“Signatures”: enter the name of the person or select the person from the menu
- You can add as many people as required
When you have finished, click “Create opening document”. The opening document will open in PDF format.
- After it has been generated, the opening document will appear on the “Documents” tab
- The list of tenders received will then open